Every Thursday night, 18-30 year olds gather at Grace to dig deeper into relationship with God and to develop lasting bonds with one another. Together, we passionately pursue a relationship with Jesus, growing in the knowledge of the Word and experiencing the Holy Spirit alive and active in their lives.
We have 5 types of gatherings that rotate from week-to-week. They are:
- Worship Service – full band worship, a short message, then personal ministry time with another worship set to close
- Acoustic Prayer + Worship Night – stripped-down worship and corporate prayer
- Coffee + Conversation – a small group discussion setting with a topic overseen by a leader
- Bible Study – large group discussion on a single chapter of scripture
- Teaching Nights – lecture style, in-depth study on a particular biblical topic
Occasionally, we also have special speakers come and discuss a particular issue.